(Hong Kong‧15 September 2021) Today, countless drivers across Hong Kong face the conundrum of lacking real-time support when they are on the road. Now, their problems are all solved in one go with the introduction of WIL – the gateway to an effortless and rewarding driving experience.
Developed by Let’s Go Limited under Wilson Group to champion change under “smart mobility” in the Hong Kong Smart City Blueprint 2.0, the app is scheduled to go live on 15th September 2021. This all-in-one engagement platform gathers useful information on the road from designated car parks, speed cams, to EV charging stations and fuel stations on top of all the latest car-related services in town such as car wash, auto repair, and towing services for members, all with just a few taps.
Driving has never been so rewarding!
WIL allows members to access a myriad of exclusive rewards and privileges by earning points seamlessly. All WIL members that park at designated car parks (1 WIL Points per HK$1 spent) or engage with designated merchants and corporate partners (up to 600 in the near future) can earn points for discount offers on parking, refueling, maintenance services, and more.
Other ways to earn points are just as easy, they include engaging with the app, sharing news, and inviting a friend to become a member. WIL members can even earn extra WIL Points during their birthday month!
Exclusive Rewards Up for Grabs
Eligible drivers can register as a WIL member for free to enjoy a variety of welcome offers:
i. 10,000 WIL Points (eligible for immediate redemption of free parking for 3 hours) upon successful registration as ‘Classic Member’;
ii. 24-hour free parking1, complimentary car towing service2, and an additional 20,000 WIL Points (30,000 WIL Points in total, including 10,000 welcome points) for successful membership upgrade from ‘Classic Member’ to ‘Prestige Member’ with an annual fee of HK$600.
5 Fabulous Features
1. Map – The map enables navigation which provides information of available parking spots where you can earn WIL Points and use coupons for free parking (may show occupancy rate). Speed cameras and fuel stations in the vicinity will also be shown.
2. Earn & Redeem WIL Points – Parking, spending and in-app engagement are three ways to earn WIL Points for the redemption of free parking coupons and car-related products and services (see appendix II for points programme details).
3. Merchants – We partnered with a number of automotive merchants to provide you with comprehensive products and services.
4. Expenses – Members can easily keep track of their driving expenses including refueling and parking fees.
5. News – Car-related news and articles with driving tips from influencers and editors.
Don’t miss out on the chance to earn WIL Points easily through day-to-day car expenses and redeem fabulous discounts and rewards!